We are an off the grid retreat, resting on 33 private mountain-side acres at the base of Pleasant Mountain in the heart of Western Maine’s lakes and mountains region. Our sloped and forested land is gorgeous with private hiking trails, a spring-fed mountain brook, and views of the White Mountains. Create your own scenic backcountry camping site in a private, secluded setting for those who want to venture off the beaten path on Nurture Through Nature’s retreat land. Leave your vehicle behind, hike into a beautiful primitive camping site, and surround yourself with nature’s beauty. Whether near our spring-fed mountain brook, atop a granite outcrop with long views, or tucked within the deciduous and coniferous forest, we have primitive campsites for you.
- Backcountry campsites are accessed by foot.
- You can fill up your water at a spigot before heading up to your site or purify your own water sourced from our nearby, year~round brook.
- Pick up our private trail map and locate your own private spot.
- You can choose your own backcountry campsite once you are here, at least 50 feet from the brook or any trail, or choose from one of our 3 established tent sites.
- Our established tent sites have a fire ring, seating, and a table. They are located near a composting toilet and access to a water spigot and shower.
- Please follow Leave No Trace principles so the land and everyone’s experience here remains pristine as intended.