Thank you for your interest in leading a retreat with Nurture Through Nature. We are no longer scheduling retreats for 2023. For 2024 pricing and dates, please email our Director Emily at email@example.com. We look forward to working with you!
Healing Arts/Yoga Room One-Day Workshops: Price to be determined.
Group Retreats two-night minimum
- Sunset Yurt: Sleeps 3-4: Pull out queen futon. 1 bunk bed.
- Robin’s Nest Eco-Cabin: Sleeps 3-4 guests: 1 double bed. 1 bunk bed. Has solar-powered electricity.
- Mountain Brook Yurt: Sleeps 5-6: Pull out queen futon, 2 bunk beds
- Harmony Eco-Cabin: Sleeps 3-4: 1 double bed, 1 bunk bed. Has solar-powered electricity and wi-fi
- Walk-in tent sites – 3 sites available
- Yoga/Meditation/Healing Arts studio for your group (24′ x 28′ open, sunny space)
- 12 yoga mats, 14 yoga blankets, 14 blocks, 16 bolsters and 12 back jack style chairs
- Solar-powered electricity: unplug and practice simplicity
- Wood-stove heat in all cabins, yurts and the lodge
- Hybrid solar hot shower room
- Two seasonal, outdoor showers
- Three composting toilet systems (we are ‘ultimate composters’ by re-creating fertile soil to grow flowers and trees through our guests’ contributions)
Cost for shared accommodations, private group sauna session & Healing Art Yoga Studio/Lodge Rental:
Price to be determined
Administration & Utility & Cleaning Fee: $150
Non-refundable Deposit Amounts:
To be determined
Meal Plan using NTN Chef:
Price to be determined
Steps in Renting the Retreat Space:
- Find a date that works for you between mid-April and mid-Oct, based on availability by checking our current calendar .
- Let us know your projected group size, and dates.
- Send in your deposit to: Blau Moon Collective, 77 Warren Rd, Denmark, ME, 04022
- Balance is due 14 days prior to retreat start date unless otherwise arranged. Additional participants may register up to 3 days prior, based on availability. Retreat leader may pay remainder of balance upon day of arrival for any late registrants.
- Retreat leader manages registrations for their group, including confirmation details & participant payments.
- Once your deposit is received, Nurture Through Nature will promote your retreat or workshop on our Facebook page and website calendar. We ask that you initially create the Facebook event and invite Nurture Through Nature to co-host.
- Check in is 2pm on day of arrival and check out time by noon on your final day.
- We ask you to share our logo and website in all of your promotional materials to direct people to our facilities, so they are clear about our amenities and earth-friendly practices.
- Nurture Through Nature’s medical form and liability waiver is required for staff and participants to be completed upon arrival.
- We will email you our suggested packing list and template confirmation letter that you may send to your participants.
Please contact us if you would like us to host your group retreat, workshop or gathering at our beautiful, inspiring, earth~friendly retreat center, only an hour from Portland and Freeport, two hours from Portsmouth, 3 hours from Boston and only 5 hours from Brooklyn!
Our cancellation policy:
50% of your deposit is refunded if your retreat is canceled greater than 30 days from the retreat start date. If retreat leader cancels retreat due to low enrollment or unforeseen circumstances within 30 days of the retreat start date, by request and based on availability, retreat leaders may use their remaining deposit towards a personal retreat on the same dates as their scheduled group retreat in one of our available cabins or yurts. The deposit is applied towards accommodations only for a 2 night stay. No added services or meals are provided in this case. There will be no credit for the remaining balance paid. 50% cancellation fee charged if a retreat participant cancels within 7 days from the retreat start date.
If the actual group size drops below your reserved amount, 50% of your deposit paid will be applied towards your balance due.
*Please note: Nurture Through Nature reserves the right to rent a yurt or cabin not being used by your group retreat.
We ask that all of our guests not bring any plastic water bottles or battery-operated candles to our retreat. Please join us in our boycott of Nestle Waters International aka Poland Spring Water Company.
Blau Moon Collective hosts many healing arts practitioners who offer their services in retreat, workshop or class formats. Hosting independent practitioners or consultants does not imply our endorsement or any affiliation with any individual or organization.